2018년 08월 31일에 발행할 예정인 영상영어교육 19권 3호의
논문마감일은 6월 30일까지입니다.
논문투고 안내에 관하여 말씀을 드리오니 회원 여러분의 많은 관심과 참여를 부탁 드립니다.
영상영어교육학회 온라인 투고시스템(journal.stemedia.co.kr)을 이용해 투고해 주시길 바랍니다.
(http://www.stemedia.co.kr -- >> Online Paper Submission)
아울러 논문을 준비하고 계신 교수님들께서는 투고 의사를 미리 밝혀주시면 감사드리겠습니다.
영상영어교육학회 편집위원장 박종원 배상
<논문투고 및 편집 문의>
1. 논문의 내용
논문이 다루고 있는 내용은 영상(영화, TV 드라마, 게임 등),
멀티미디어(웹 기반 컨텐츠, 모바일 앱, 교육용 기자재 등),
만화(그래픽 노블, 코믹스 등)를 활용한 영어교육의 이론과 실제에 관한 것을 원칙으로 한다.
단, 일반 영어학, 영문학의 경우 위에 언급한 매체를 활용한 영어교육적 함축이 명시되어야 한다.
.A4용지 15 페이지이상 분량
.심사용 논문: MS Word(2003 이상)로 작성된 원고 1부를 파일로 제출
☞홈페이지 : http://www.stemedia.co.kr -- >> Online Paper Submission
4. 마감기한 :
1호: 2월 28일 발행 (12월 31일)
2호: 5월 31일 발행(3월 31일 마감) : 국제호
3호: 8월 31일 발행 (6월 30일 마감)
4호: 11월 30일 발행 (9월 30일 마감) : 국제호
*자세한 투고 규정은 첨부파일을 확인하시기 바랍니다.
STEM Call for Papers and Publication Information
All manuscripts submitted to STEM must address the implications and applications of research in English teaching and learning through movies, TV dramas, and other media. In the case of research on linguistics and literature, it must be relevant to using movies or multimedia.
STEM invites submissions in the following topics:
Topics and contents should be related to a theory of teaching English and its acquisition and practice in the classroom through using visualmedia such as movies, TV dramas, and games, various multimedia such as web-based contents, mobile apps, and educational appliances, graphic novels and comics. Any article from adjacent studies such as linguistics or literature should contain the educational and pedagogical implications for language learning and teaching through the media mentioned above.
In addition, they must present original insights in the field as manuscripts that have not been previously published elsewhere.
Submissions must include a two hundred word abstract and at least three key words (Indicate the word count in parentheses.). Send one electronic copy of the manuscript to the editor using MS word (ver.2003 or higher version) as attachment. In the accompanying paper, please specify the author’s manuscript title, name, address, phone number (home, office, and cell phone), fax number, and email address.
Submissions should not exceed 25 pages in length including references (at least 15 pages). The manuscript should be written on A4 paper. APA style is used for text, references, and notes. Detailed style guidelines, including examples, are available on the STEM web site: www.stemedia.co.kr
1. The manuscript style
1) Margins and Line Spacing
The left and right margins should be 4.2 cm; the top margin 5 cm, bottom margin 5.2 cm; the top header, 4.2 cm; the bottom header, 1 cm. The line spacing of the title, the main text, and the reference list should be set to 14.5-point, while that of the abstract should be set to 12.5-point, and footnotes should be set to 10-point.
2) Font and size
title: 14-point Arial font
main text: 10-point Times New Roman font
abstract: 9-point Times New Roman font
footnote: 8-point Times New Roman font
reference: 10-point Times New Roman font
The submission due dates are as follows.
(1) issue 1: December 31 (for February 28 publication)
(2) issue 2: March 31 (for May 31 publication) - International issue
(3) issue 3: June 30 (for August 31 publication)
(4) issue 4: September 30 (for November 30 publication) - International issue
2. Other Important Guidelines
1) Manuscripts will be acknowledged by the editor upon receipt. STEM Journal uses the blind review system. Articles submitted will be sent to three reviewers whose area of expertise includes the subject of the manuscript. The manuscript will be rated by reviewers as “publish without revisions,” “publish with revisions,” “revise and submit for reevaluation,” or “reject.” The writer will be informed of whether the article will be published or not about a month after the submission deadline.
2) The correction of the manuscript proof will be the responsibility of the author.
3) The author must pay a small amount of the printing fee for publication. If the total page number exceeds the standard total page number, the author must pay an extra 10, 000 won per page.
3. Manuscript submission
Online submission -> journal.stemedia.co.kr
First-time users will be asked to register. If you have any question, ask the journal editor via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
STEM Call for Movie/Book Review
We are also inviting readers to propose books, movies, games, graphic novels or multimedia programs that they wish to review. Books should be rooted in scholarly analysis and critique and movies should include a general review and can be targeted at practitioners in the field of ELT. Reviews should be up to 3 pages of A4-size paper. Please send ideas to email@example.com
Chief Editor, STEM
Publication Committee, STEM